Re: EFI Remapping (Long)

There is of course a factory tune specifically for the RS with the factory
carbon can fitted. Allegedly giving more power and torque. I didn't try my
RS without it so can't compare power, but with it I can definitely vouch for
it being totally smooth and gorgeous from tickover to redline! Can't hurt to
try it for your can.

As you say, tuneable mapping may have to be the way. In the UK Wilcox sell a
box/programme allowing you to remap the FI at will, but it's very expensive
and you really need a laptop and a Dynamometer to check the results and
tweak it properly ... so maybe you could try and persuade your nearest
dealer to buy it (or find one who already has)?

That's a W as in 'Dubbleya'! Any result yet????

Or buy the Wilcox box as an investment, learn how to use it, then sell your
services to the rest of us.

Or you could just take the can back and argue! Then go and buy the Triumph
off-road can ...

Barry
Yellow 00 RS
(4400 miles, and still having fun battling through the English floods)