Re: Race Tech was Re: Duc vs. Sprint / racing history / etc.

Steven: The only thing I can absolutely tell you is that Racetechs
recommendation for 5wt oil is WRONG.. Use at least 10wt or better yet
the 10 wt--15 wt 50/50 mix. Also and I'm only guessing right now but
based on 5000 miles of  Racetech'ed front end I think that their 2
turns on the emulators is also too high. I'm hoping someone out there
tries less turns and can give us some feed back.

Erik