RE: Focus Group

Marc wrote
"the focus group on motorcycle retail will be THIS thursday ay 7:00pm at the
private room in Marix Restaurant, 118 Entrada in Santa Monica. I'd like to
get 20 people, and currently have 9...How can you guys turn down a free
dinner "

My friends don't understand why I ride all day with no destination.  Free
dinner in Santa Monica?  Let's see Williamsport, PA to Santa Monica, CA is
only 2300 miles.  Guess I'd better leave tonight.

I made the mistake of test riding a Speed Triple last weekend.  Can't afford
a third bike right now.  Perhaps I should sell the Harley.  I know what the
readerships vote would be and no recount or re-recount would be necessary.

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"
'00 Sprint ST
'97 HD FXDL