RE: EFI Remapping (Long)

Hi Bob,  The fuel guage and low fuel light are directly controlled from the
ECU.  The info from the Fuel sender is sent to the ECU ,processed and
then sent to the guage & light.   The sender only reaches 2/3 rd's of the
way up the  non linear shaped tank, that's why it shows full for the 1st
160 km.

Yes Charlie did warn me, Kyle should also be able to confirm this as
I believe he is running the Speed Tripple tune in his turbo.

Later..Doug.

P.S. Just got back from the Australian Triumph rally, about 580 attended,
will forward some picks to the list later.  Didn't take many as the camera
didn't like all the rain...