From: Charlie [mailto:onegudman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 9:26 PM
To: Triumph Page
Subject: Wheelie fun...

<is someone going to answer me, does the bike wheelie in 2nd with <the
clutch
<? 8^)

Yes, it does.  Wind it out in first, "snap" the shift into second by letting
the clutch fly so it engages suddenly and your front end is airborne.  Of
course, I would NEVER condone this type of hooligan behavior!! ;)

Have fun,
Charlie
2001 BRG ST "Emerald"

*