Re: aftermarket front sprocket

> From: Connie M Walter <labkelly@xxxxxxxx>
>
> I would like to get some feedback from anyone who is using an aftermarket
> front sprocket.  I didn't see too much on this in the archives and I
> figured it's better to ask, than to buy one and be sorry.  I have never
> owned a bike with a dampened front sprocket and that is why I'm
> concerned.

Hi,

I've got an aftermarket front sprocket - I desperately needed a new chain
and sprockets and couldn't get a Triumph dealer to do it quickly enough so
I went to a trusted non-Triumph mechanic. At the next service my dealer
(Jack Lilley) noted the aftermarket front sprocket and said it should be
fine. I'm afraid I have no idea what make it is though!

	Jim