Re: Off Topic - Bike to Bike Communication

In your message regarding Re: Off Topic - Bike to Bike Communication dated
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:04:03 -0800, Blake Sobiloff said that ...

<snipped>
>BS-
>BS-  This past weekend I tried the Autocom at the International Motorcycle
>BS-  Show. I'd been impressed by all the marketing claims, but was pretty
>BS-  reluctant to drop that much money on something that I hadn't tried.
>BS-  Also, it's so configurable that it can be a bit confusing as to exactly
>BS-  what you need to buy to support all the options you want.

<snipped>

I bought mine at the show - got the bike power leads and the extensions
thrown in for the price of the unit so it seemed a good deal.

- --
Mike Bostock
http://www.toothfairy.co.uk/

'99 Red ST