Re: Off Topic - Bike to Bike Communication

> A few other questions specifically about this one:
>
> 1.      Do you have it hard wired to the bike and where have you fitted it?

We have a wire dropped into the fuse box.  It was a "professional"
install (i.e. we paid!).  The unit itself is velcroed under behind the
tool area under the seat (vertical).  If you need more details, let me
know.  Paukert has his in a soapbox in the tool area.

> 2.      Where have you fitted it or where do you carry the Transceiver?

As for the radios, we either hook them to the tank bag (summer) or on
our belts (winter).  It depends on your preference and your gear ;-)!

> 4.      Ear Plugs - still useable or not? Don't reckon I could manage without
> them and SWMBO  certainly can't. Her Suzuki SV650S with an aftermarket loud
> can is "Loud".

Richard & I use the Heroes that are rated for "Rock & Roll".  While you
can't definitely tell when your mic pics up, you have no problem hearing
the other person.
Lisa