RE: Off Topic - Bike to Bike Communication

Lisa

> We have a wire dropped into the fuse box.  It was a "professional"
> install (i.e. we paid!).  The unit itself is velcroed under behind the
> tool area under the seat (vertical).  If you need more details, let me
> know.  Paukert has his in a soapbox in the tool area.

Sounds good to me (location).

> As for the radios, we either hook them to the tank bag (summer) or on
> our belts (winter).  It depends on your preference and your gear ;-)!

Hmmm! Acceptable, but not ideal! The space under the seat would have been
good, but too small I guess on the ST. SWMBO's SV650 has much more room and
would probably be possible there. Looks like I am doomed to have to carry it
in the tank bag or on a belt as you suggest.

> Richard & I use the Heroes that are rated for "Rock & Roll".  While you
> can't definitely tell when your mic pics up, you have no problem hearing
> the other person.

At least it proves you can still use them, that's the main thing.

Thanks

Dave McCarthy