Back again

Hey guys,
    Just returned from two weeks in Colorado (Denver area, Westminster
to be exact) and I'm glad I'm back.  There was quite a bit of snow and
ice out there, we visited Winter Park and the Rocky Mountain National
Park in our free time.  It's a really beautiful area, but even though
the sun is out alot, I think I'd be miserable in the winter.  Cold,
can't really ride much.  Not to mention I'm really a small towner!  But
it was a fun experience.  I did read somewhere that a guy in Golden
rents Aprilias.  Must try to get back in the summer.  BTW it was a
business trip, I wasn't just running around for two weeks around the
state having fun!
    Anyway I'm deciding for the Sprint ST.  The deliberations were
tough, but I think I'm sure.  Going to get a BRG model around Feb -
March 2001 (unless I can sell my bike earlier, we will see).  Man I wish
I could get one now, it would be great to ride some miles with the wife,
put everything we can fit into the bags and go somewhere.  Although it
is winter.  So...  probably going wait until early spring.  Can't wait!

See ya,
    Mark Collett

- --

Mark Collett