Hi and engine designer

I've been lurking for a while and finally felt I could contribute something
when I saw the confusion over the engine designer.
Effectively all engines are Triumphs but they utilise the expertise
available within the various Engineering consultancies in the UK,
principally such as Ricardo, Lotus Engineering and Cosworth.
These have all contributed to the design and development of the various
models to a greater or lesser extent in conjunction with Triumph's own
engineers.
Ricardo were involved early on and were the main consultants used on the T3.
Cosworth were used to develop the T3 Daytona SuperIII with specially cast
cases, head etc. cast by Cosworths own foundry Coscast.
Lotus involvement has been most publically with the much superior T5 series
according to Triumphs own blurb.
New Bonnie, Ricardo again according to magazines.
TT600, many and probably all the above although there were rumours about
Ilmor (who build Mercedes F1 engines) in the UK press but no further noises
since launch!
Wilcox are effectively a relatively small competion engine builder who are
conveniantly located on Triumph's doorstep where Triumph could make use of
their Dyno until such time as Triumph built their own test facility. It is
best to describe their contribution as one of assisting in the development
rather than design although it did allow them to develop a range of " tuning
" goodies.
It is probable that Triumph would use a combination of consultancies during
an engines development but the principle design would allways be Triumph's
Me?
I ride a '00 yellow RS in the UK though not so much with weather we're
getting at present.