Weekend

Hi!  Hope you guys on this side of the pond had a Happy Thanksgiving.
After cooking for 1.5 days, it was all over in 45 minutes, and then it
was 2 hours of cleaning up at my house!  We have some yummy desserts
left over, though.

Tomorrow morning we're off for a weekend of riding in the Hill Country.
We're meeting Bird Dawg in Boerne so we'll be a pack of three Sprint
Dawgs!  I surprised Richard with his birthday present yesterday.  I had
Race Tech springs and Gold Valve Emulators installed on his ST, and he
just thought his bike was going in for its 24,000 mile service ;-)!  He
didn't find out until we picked the bike up.  I had a minute on the bike
last night, and all I can say is WOW!  I'm looking forward to getting my
ST done for my birthday.  We'll send in impressions when we get back.

Our Zero Gravity Double Bubble Screens arrived Wednesday as well.  We
installed them tonight, and we're looking forward to seeing how they do
as well.  I like Thanksgiving, but I really ADORE a 3 day riding
weekend!

Later!

Lisa & Richard
'99 Sprint ST (x2)