RE: Heated Grips

> His suggestion was to check the resistance (ohms) on both to
> assure they are
> the same. If not, we'll call Triumph. If they are, we may add an
> additional
> resistor to the circuit on one (which one?) to even them out. I'd
> appreciate
> hearing any other input on this too.

Well if you want to even them out it is going to have to be the right one!
If you put it in the left it will get even colder. It's only going to
effectively bring the right hand one down rather than the left hand up! The
only other option is to insulate the left so the heat sink action of the bar
is reduced.

Something you may need to check is the current rate of the circuit. If you
load it more by adding another resistor, be sure the circuit is capable of
handling any current increase.

Dave McCarthy