Re: Heated Grips

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Sheley" <Eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: November 24, 2000 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: Heated Grips

> >that they didn't bother.  Besides that, Ken has already indicated that
the
> >left side is not quite warm enough, so why would he want to reduce the
> >warmth of the right grip to match?
>
> I didn't suggest that he should - I only stated that the resistance should
> not be the same on the two sides.
>
> -Eric

Sorry, it was a rhetorical question, and not directed to you.  If it turns
out that there is a difference in resistance, I'm still suggesting that the
Triumph heated grips were not specifically engineered for the Triumph, but
rather that the OEM tried to come up with a setup that works for a wide
variety of bikes and other options.  It's just that on some bikes the
difference ends up being more noticeable.

Ciao
Neil