RE: st-digest V2000 #618

>>From: "Richards, Roger" <roger.richards@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>Subject: Heated Grips

>>The right grip gets comfotably warm but the left grip never get warm
enough.

Yep.  My Triumph heated grips are also warmer on the right side.  It works
well for me, however, since I don't have a throttle lock so my right hand
has to stay put--and I prefer it hot to freezing.  Except in the twisties, I
tend to lay on top of my left hand, on top of my tank bag anyway (GenMar
risers might have me doing less of this, though, when the grips aren't so
far away for me).  Guess we're all in the same boat, with the heat
imbalance.

Vicki B
01 ST BRG ("Grinch?" - I still haven't named my bike!)