Re: Engine cut-out; Radar Detector; Shifter, TBR muffler

It could well be that the bike is running too lean. I've been stuffing
around with an aftermarket exhaust and getting the bike remapped to try and
get it to work properly. The dealer just leaned the bike off at idle and the
free breathing exhaust could make it run leaner in the mid range to top end.
I'll have to look into this one.

Thanks,

Phil
'00 ST