W. Washington Ride Report

For those who expressed an interest in the ride and who couldn't or didn't
come, it can be summed up in a word.  WET.  Vero braved I-5 and rain to come
to Olympia and circle around Hood Canal so that he could see the BRG color
"in person."  (Was it worth it, Vero? and how was your ferry ride and I-5
ride the rest of the way home?).  I was sure it would clear up and get sunny
but I was wrong, once again!  It was a 5 1/2 hour ride (or more) and I
repeatedly "gave thanks" (in keeping with the holiday) for my Triumph
dealer-installed 'lectric grips and the heated vest which I loaned to my 11
year old daughter when her coat got soaked.  Maybe we can catch the rest of
you western Washingtonians on another ride.  I hope the next ride organizer
is more influential with the weather gods than I am!