Hello

- ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C057E6.8A05BBA0

Dear fellow ST riders, I would like to introduce myself. I am a 2000 ST =
owner, purchased May 2000. I live in northern California in the town of =
Burney. Burney is nestled between Mt Shasta and Mt Lassen. I rode =
motorcycles years ago while in my 20 years of age. I am now 50, and very =
much enthused with my new bike. Much of my free time was spent driving =
sports cars in SCCA roadracing. In 1997 I pulled back from driving in =
competition and now teach. The bike has filled the void of not racing =
and I am in the process of learning a whole new world. I have almost 11K =
on the bike and it continues to run without any problems. I have the =
three pannier set, optional wind screen and a set of the "multisport" =
handlebars made by Heli, which I have removed in favor of the stock =
bars. I have modified the stock muffler can by removing the stainless =
steel cover, cutting off the front and rear ends and replacing the =
center section with a piece of 5" exhaust pipe, and then re-installing =
the stainless cover. I also cut down the overall length by four inches. =
It is a little loud to some people's standard, but it is quieter than =
most Harley's. Most important of all, it sounds right for me. Oh, by the =
way, it is Tornado Red. I am on my second set of tires, this set is =
Metzelers (4's). I am hoping to meet some of the California ST'rs. I =
realize the riding season is over for most people in the US, but I will =
continue to ride on days that permit throughout the winter. Tomorrow I =
will be leaving Burney for Sonoma and Marin counties to visit friends =
and ride the back roads during the daytime.=20

Looking forward to your friendship
Mike Benzon

- ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C057E6.8A05BBA0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000ff>Dear fellow ST riders, I would like to =
introduce=20
myself. I am a 2000 ST owner, purchased May 2000. I live in northern =
California=20
in the town of Burney. Burney is nestled between Mt Shasta and Mt =
Lassen. I rode=20
motorcycles years ago while in my 20 years of age. I am now 50, and very =
much=20
enthused with my new bike. Much of my free time was spent driving sports =
cars in=20
SCCA roadracing. In 1997 I pulled back from driving in competition and =
now=20
teach. The bike has filled the void of not racing and I am in the =
process of=20
learning a whole new world. I have almost 11K on the bike and it =
continues to=20
run without any problems. I have the three pannier set, optional wind =
screen and=20
a set of the "multisport" handlebars made by Heli, which I have removed =
in favor=20
of the stock bars. I have modified the stock muffler can by removing the =

stainless steel cover, cutting off the front and rear ends and replacing =
the=20
center section with a piece of 5" exhaust pipe, and then re-installing =
the=20
stainless cover. I also cut down the overall length by four inches. It =
is a=20
little loud to some people's standard, but it is quieter than most =
Harley's.=20
Most important of all, it sounds right for me. Oh, by the way, it is =
Tornado=20
Red. I am on my second set of tires, this set is Metzelers (4's). I am =
hoping to=20
meet some of the California ST'rs. I realize the riding season is over =
for most=20
people in the US, but I will continue to ride on days that permit =
throughout the=20
winter. Tomorrow I will be leaving Burney for Sonoma and Marin counties =
to visit=20
friends and ride the back roads during the daytime. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000ff></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000ff>Looking forward to your =
friendship</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#0000ff>Mike Benzon</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C057E6.8A05BBA0--

End of st-digest V2000 #623