Finally!

I picked up my Sapphire Blue ST this morning from BMW/Ducati/Triumph
of Marin.  Boy is it hard to keep it under 3500 RPM.  Unfortunately,
work tends to get in the way of riding, so it only has 25 miles on it
so far, but it's almost lunchtime!

When I first looked at the bike, the fuel pressure regulator made a
horrendous howling, and the dealer said they'd replace it (under
warranty of course) to take care of the noise.  While I was out of
town during Thanksgiving, though, they said they just took it off,
lubricated something (I think an O ring) "as per Triumph bulletin",
and put it back on.  It's nice and quiet now.  Everything else looks
perfect, I'm just dying to get it all broken in.  It's supposed to
rain all the rest of the week, which normally I wouldn't mind, but the
thought of throwing my brand new baby down the road because of wet
roads and new tires will keep me polishing it in the garage rather
than riding it all week.

Thanks to everyone on the list for all the good info.

- -Carlin