Re: Triumph engine design

> I noticed that many of the bike mags (eg BiKE) which rated the ST above the VFR in their tests in 99 now place it behind the VFR, despite the bikes being identical in 2000 model form.  Just fashion I guess?
> Just a few thoughts....

In the latest comparo I saw, the Aprilia Falco, came in first. It apparently has significantly more power and torque than the Ducati's or Triumph's sport tourer offerings. And supposedly delivers it in a manner appropriate for the real world (instead of catering to the race replica hallucinations some of us suffer from).

I've never ridden an Aprilia vehicle with more than 80cc, but it would be interesting to compare the Falco to the Sprint.

Daphne

Shop Name-Brand stores for the holidays using the Nettaxi StoreRunner!
http://shop.storerunner.com/nettaxi/