Several topics

Been busy lately so I'll touch on a few things here.

To the new members: welcome aboard the rest of us know how much you will
enjoy your recent purchases. There is no turning back now! MWAH-HAH-HAH.

Some asked about the three bag set-up. I too was pondering about whether
to get just the side panniers on include the top box. I went for all
three. On longer highway trips I use the side bags. Commuting in New
York City requires me to use just the top box. Much easier to split
lanes that way.

Mileage. City commutes: 35mpg. Highway: 50mpg (American miles and
American gallons).

The Blue Devil goes in on Saturday for a new neutral switch. The little
bugger likes to flicker when warmed up thus causing the engine to cut
out when I put down the side stand.

More to follow!

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
A Red Sox fan living in Yankee country

2000 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"
1980 Honda CM400T "My Little Red Putt-Putt"

I.A.T.S.E. Locals #52 & 84

"If you live a long time and pay attention, you'll know a whole bunch of
useful things; and you'll find, in time, that old go-fast guys have no
wrinkles on the inside."

Gordon Jennings