Re: first posting

Previously, you (Bathhouse@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> [... snip intro ...]
>
> I'd love to receive owner input on the pillion aspect (pun only slightly
> intended); on the degree of wind protection and turbulence from the stock
> setup; confirmation of valve maintenance intervals and related cost, and what
> octane gas is required.

I can't help you with the pillion aspect, although I know there are
others who can and will chime in on that.  My SO prefers to be at the
controls of her own bike and our children start complaining after an
hour on any bike.

The stock screen gives adequate minimal wind protection, angling it to
give you sportbike-like lift at speed.  I find the flow off the short
screen to be turbulent-free.

The Triumph tall screen (option) gives significant wind protection.
Some don't like the looks.  In between there are after market screens
like the Zero Gravity Double Bubble which has received a favorable
response among those in the group who have it.