Motor Cyclist magazine

Hello all,

Now that the weather has turned to non-motorcycle conditions, it has left me
to simply reading about riding in the magazines.  I picked up a copy of Motor
Cyclist magazine and was pleasantly surprised to see an article about sport
touring machines.  "Good deal," I thought to myself anticipating reading
another good article about my beloved ST and other sport touring machines.

However, to my disappointment, the ST was forgotten and not included in the
article!  How a sport touring article could have been written without an ST
is beyond me, but I was disappointed to say the least.  The article did
include the BMW RT1100 (I believe), Honda VFR800, and the Yamaha 600 (?).
Anyone else catch the article?  Were you disappointed as well?  Or am I just
feeling the "withdraws" from not riding?  ; )

Mike
'00 ST blue