RE: Motorcyclist magazine

How the motorcycle magazines can continue to place the VFR into the Sport
Touring class when it is not fitted with factory hard bags is beyond me. The
VFR is a great bike and should be compared against the RS (even though you
CAN still get a hard trunk), the ZX9 or some other sport bike because it
seems to fit into that category most. The VFR has gotten plenty of press -
too much press IMHO. I appreciate the great bike that it is, but until it
gets hard bags - it is NOT a sport touring bike.
Bill Findiesen