Re: BT020 paranoia?

From: Robert L. Fastner <bobfastner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Ken,
>    You got me beat with 2, but I got a screw in a brand new Metzeler MEZ4
>front tire within 3 days and 100 miles.

Oops, it wasn't me, it was Barry Croft who's BT020's have magnets moulded
in. I'm just the guy with a big mouth and strong opinions about why people
lose confidence in a certain t*re brand or model.

Me, I've been very lucky because I've never had any FOD (foreign object
damage, an aviation term) to my tires. Knock on wood, I hope it stays that
way, because I've not put a repair kit in my tankbag or under the
seat........which of course I'll now have to go buy one because I'm going to
flat a tire right before that kit comes in, and right after I mount a new
tire.  ;-)

Ken M.
2000 Sprint RS, the sportier yellow one.