Subject: New tyre
Author:  "Quirien M. Wijnberg" <quirien@xxxxxxx> at Internet
Date:    01/10/00 18:11

Hi there,

I'm looking into buying a new tyre for my ST (back-tyre, that is).
Now I'm using the Bridgstone Battlax BT57, other tyres I'm glancing at are:P
 irelli MTR 23/24, Metzeler MEZ2 and MEZ4.
This tyre will have to take me through winter here in Holland, with lots ofh
 ighway (to work and back) travel. So it's lastability and good water
displacement I'm looking for.
Any suggestions?
(One guy said that the Metzeler MEZ2 is, what they call, the
fall-one-your-face-tyre, and might well be the worst tyre they ever made
(that's what he said, anyway).

TIA!
Q.
- ---
Quirien M. Wijnberg
Privé: Quirien@xxxxxxx
Werk: Q.M.Wijnberg@xxxxxxx
I.C.Q.: 1535166

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software