JL Racing,Race-Tech, recall

First of all CONGRATS TO JL RACING!! may this be the start of many more
victories. Now for small gloat Race-Tech parts will be arriving shortly
whahoo!. I finally will be able to experience what I've been reading about
all these months. Eric the what is the difference between green and grey cap
sensors? Is this paint dots or some other identifying mark? Since I just had
my fuel sender replaced last week I'm curious.

Brian 99 ST (Red of course)