Lookin' for cool-ass exhaust for Sprint ST

I love my baby.  I truly truly do.  But when my buddy got a Black Widow
exhaust for his Daytona, I got a serious case of muffler envy.  Anybody got
any ideas about what exhausts are available for the Sprint that are
extra-cool?  What I like are exhausts that are as high and under the seat as
possible (Duc 996, BMW R1100S).  Further complicating this is the fact that
I use the panniers, so any replacement exhaust is gonna have to coexist
peacefully with the brackets for 'em.  I have a feeling that there ain't
much out there won't just be a titanium or carbon fibre replacement for the
can I got, but I'm hoping one of y'all will prove me wrong.

	-Jesse Rosenblum
	'00 Sprint ST (Blue) "Lorelei"