Re: Tyre Test (re: Avon Azaros II)

> I read this on the web page this morning.  So the question is, what are
> the VFR comments being referred to?

My apologies to MCN for copyright infringement ....

"Marc : These suit the bike in every aspect. There's a tiny bit movement out
of corners, but it's fun, not scary. No complaints at all about grip,
feedback, stability, turn-in time, or corner speed. Brilliant.

Keith : The tyres' profile are just flat enough for utter stability and
predictability going into bends and sharp enough for speedy steering.
They're excellent and show Avon's extensive redesigning of this tyre over
the past 12 months has paid off. I can't fault them."

Cheers,
Robert Reid
'00 Black ST