Re: Fuel Sender- Best List

I emailed it to the service manager of my dealer and
I basically got told that they haven't called anyone on it
yet because they don't have the parts yet.  I showed the
reply to a couple people and it's somewhat mixed as to whether
it was an okay response to it was "really snooty".
So guess the question is... have people been able to get their
bikes fixed already or is the "parts on order" the typical
response right now?

Also, in regards to the chain recall, did anyone actually get
called by their dealer about this?  I wouldn't have known about
it if it weren't for the list.  That bothers me.

Kathy

'00 Sprint RS
Snohomish, WA