Re: Fuel Sender- Best List

Kathy

> I basically got told that they haven't called anyone on it yet because
they don't have the parts yet.

I've had what I consider a reasonable response from my dealer. He called me
to ask when I wanted to come in (I'm risking Friday 13th!) for an
"inspection, with replacement if necessary". I will of course push for
replacement regardless in the not too distant future, but in the meantime if
the new part is in short supply and my old part is giving no trouble, I'm
happy for my dealer to see to people with problems first. As long as I DO
get the new part eventually! I'll let you all know what happens.

BTW, I'm now back on the road at last, after a painful 5 days of withdrawal
due to that second puncture. Taking it easy on the brand new BT020, but
still just HAD to go for a long run to Portsmouth last night, even in the
wet dark, to chill out!

Barry
00RS
3320 miles and counting