Re: Looks like everyone is out doing something.

On Sun, 8 Oct 2000 08:46:02 -0700 , "Robert L. Fastner"
<bobfastner@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Short list yesterday and today. I assume everyone is just out and about.
>Went and saw "Meeting the Parents" with my son last night. Hilarious! It is
>now 10:43 AM Central and is only 33 degrees, so I am not anxious to jump on
>my bike for a ride this morning. Thought I'd check the list, but it's vacant
>except for the few wondering where everyone else is.

With the onset of winter, I have taken to carrying my electric vest in
my tank bag. After all, it could drop to below 60ºF any day now here
in Los Angeles.

for those of you contemplating winter lay-up procedures, here is the
Patented Rick Damiani Winter Lay Up Procedure (tm) in only a few
simple steps:

1) Rent U-Haul truck and trailer
2) Place all personal belongings into truck
3) Load Sprint into trailer
4) Drive west until you see the ocean, then stop.

It worked really well for me.