Re: Help: Boot Recommendation

Hi Kathy

I have been looking at getting a pair of the Sidi Vertebra boots. Have you had any
experience wearing the boots in wet and or cold conditions. The boots look great,
have an outstanding reputation for protection, but dont really address water
resistance/proofness as they seem to be intended more for the racing crowd.

TIA

Mark

Kathy Kost wrote:

> Hi Tony...
>
> Well, I just bought a pair of Sidi Vertebra system boots (can't remember
> what they're called..name isn't on the boot except for vertebra).
> Might be something like Max Torque.  Not the stradas, but boy oh boy
> do I like these things.  First boots I've ever had that actually fit
> my feet (instead of like mens shoes on a woman's foot).  I have Sidi
> cycling shoes as well and I've always been impressed with their
> products.  So I know you didn't ask about my particular Sidi moto
> boots, but I just had to tell you how much I love them.  Seem pretty
> waterproof, with loads of protection, and very comfy.
>
> Kathy
>
> '00 Sprint RS
> Snohomish, WA

- --