Re: Help: Boot Recommendation

Hi Mark....

I haven't ridden in the rain with them yet so I can't give any opinions
along those lines.  They look like they'd be pretty watertight but again,
no real experience yet.  I've ridden in some cool weather (45ish) but
it hasn't gotten much colder than that since I've had the boots.  So far
I'd have to say that my feet are much warmer in these boots with thin socks
than my feet were in my Gaerne's with my thick warm socks.  I suspect my
feet ended up sweating in the Gaerne's which ended up causing me problems.
(I had to wear thick socks or the boots were too wide for me.)

Kathy