"Defective centerstand" - Oy vey!

Well, it's not, really.  But I have an amusing story.  For the past couple
of weeks, I've been having difficulty getting my bike off the centerstand.
I'd have to strain and strain - it felt like it had gotten stuck in the down
position.  I was about to take it in to get looked at, when I decided  to
apply a little logic to the situation.  Hmm, trouble getting off the
centerstand for a couple of weeks.  What had changed a couple of weeks ago?
Sheepishly, I glanced down at my feet.  Yep - new boots.  My brand new,
totally un-broken in, Combat Touring boots.  With almost no ankle flex yet.

Doh!

It seems that without my ankle flex, I have difficulty generating enough
force.  Slip on old, beaten up boots - no problems.

I was about to say that the only problem with my bike was the screw loose in
the saddle, but then my fuel sender went.  Looks like the dealer gets paid a
little visit anyway!  In the meantime, I think I oughta wear the new boots
around town for a while, to break 'em in.

- -JR