Talked to Heli

Well, I called Heli this morning and this is what they told me.  They
don't have RS specific bars yet because they haven't gotten their hands
on an RS yet to make one.  Apparently the ST ones are supposed to fit,
which must be what people are buying to put on their RS'.  But man,
oh man, she then told me the price!!!!!  Not sure if the price is on their
website but I didn't look for it the other day.  $390 for the ST bars!!!

Which, I guess, brings me back to the Gen-Mars or the ST bars.  I know
this info has come across in one form or another, but can someone give
me a general comparison of the two on an RS as to additional height and
the amount the bars are brought back?

Thanks again --

Kathy

'00 Sprint RS