Re: clear protective film

Eric,

Don't know if you remember  but awhile back I asked just how clear is this film.  Was wondering if it was optically clear enough to use on an iridium helmet visor.

The mirrored and iridium visor practically scratch if you even look at them crosseyed and at 80 dollars a pop they're getting mighty expensive to replace, ignoring the fact that Arai is really getting behind in keeping their dealers supplied (rather like Triumph).

At 09:13 PM 10/18/00 -0400, you wrote:

>I just ordered an additional 120 feet last week from 3M. I talked with the

>distributor on Monday and it was shipping so I should be able to ship

>beginning tomorrow. I'll have enough to supply 40 kits, so send your order

>on in if you want one.

>Pricing will remain the same as posted on the website (pricing includes

>shipping and handling).

>As you can imagine, I have a considerable investment in the film - if you

>are planning on ordering I would appreciate if you would consider ordering

>off the TriumphNet site.

>- Eric

<bold>Lex Offer

</bold>reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx