Re: Parts knowledge is power

At 07:56 PM 10/18/00 -0400, KenTmpsnmc@xxxxxxx wrote:
>It would be really helpful to have a retail price list of parts somewhere on
>the net, and or parts fisch or similar to understand speicifc part numbers to
>quote.  I mean how do we know if a price is high or low on a given part or
>even what the part number is.  Anyone know what the main wiring loom costs
>for a Sprint ST?

I don't know of any online parts list except those for dealers.

As for the parts list, it was rumored that they may be considering parts
lists on CD like many of the other manufacturers offer. Until then your
best bet is to borrow (or buy) the parts fiche from your dealer and get it
run off on a fiche printer so that you have a hard copy. I'd be (more) lost
without mine.

- - Eric