Visor and glasses clear of fog and rain

	Even though it has been stated that Rain-X is not for plexiglas I have
used it on off road goggles and on road visors for years with great
results. Keeps both the dust and rain drops off. Try it on a visor in an
off center area first to be sure your visor doesn't melt:-) Don't call
me if it does:-(
	I solved my fogging and rain covered glasses problem with contacts;-)
	I tried everything on glasses and while anti fog worked for fog you
just cannot get enough air flow to keep the rain blown off. Sorry.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"