for Rudedog - parts

 >>> You go to the web site, select what you need, order it while
listing a
specific dealer,  be notified when the part shipped, notified when it
arrived, pick it up at your specified dealer, and save some time and
confusion. The dealer would make the profit between what Triumph
listed
as the on-line price and what the dealer normally pays Triumph.
        Would it work? I don't know but we could order parts right
now when
needed. The dealer would still be in the loop, make a profit, still
have
the opportunity to install the parts if needed, and not spending time
ordering or batch ordering, etc. <<<

     This is the most sensible proposal I have ever seen.  If you
haven't already, please send it to the Triumph list also!