Fogging glasses

Dave McCarthy wrote:

> Back to the glasses, I don't know if it would be valid, but from a
different
> point of view, in a scuba mask you have fogging problems just the same.
> There are a multitude of "preparations" commercially available, which are
> supposed to stop this.

I found the most effective way to stop a diving mask fogging up was just to
spit in it, rub it around and very quickly slosh it out again with the water
you're about to dive in.  You might want to try this on the insides of your
visors everyone... ;-)

Hey, if you think this is disgusting, divers have a LOT worse habits than
that!

Neil