TSRA Western Rallye

We've gone to our membership, and it appears that the Western side of
Colorado will be the site of the first TSRA Western Rallye.  There is a
dealer in Grand Junction, and we want to be within a reasonable
proximity of that location. The Rallye will be held on June 15-16, 2001,
the Friday and Saturday of the third weekend in June.

What we would like now, since we hope a number of you guys and gals will
join us at the Rallye ;-), is to get your suggestions for a specific
location.  If any of you have stayed in hotels in the area and know of
one that would be good for a group event, let us know.  We'll be asking
for input on ride routes at a later date.  We would like to be able to
park the bikes in the evening and walk to wherever we are eating.  We
would plan to have at least one group dinner at the hotel or restaurant
within walking distance, so we would need a meeting room that could hold
at least 50 people, which is the number we're hoping to have at this
first year event.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Lisa White
TSRA Sec.-Treas.
'99 Sprint ST . . . Red, of course

End of st-digest V2000 #548