[no subject]

Places to stay outside of Grand Junction: the closest is White Water, but
its really small (only 11 miles away from Grand Junction) --- Delta is a
larger town (not too exciting, but it is clearly more central to multiple
outrageous rides) and would be about 41 miles away from Grand Junction.
Probably the best option in terms of a reasonable size town would be
Montrose--- This is 51 miles from Grand Junction ---- I'm just not sure how
others feel about this distance from the Triumph dealership  (to me it
doesn't seem that far).    Montrose is even better as a starting point for
all sorts of fabulous rides: Black Canyon of the Gunnison loop(which
includes Monarch Pass, Independence Pass in Aspen, McClure pass, and the
north rim of The Black Canyon of the Gunnison [this particular section is
"twisty heaven] ) , the Million Dollar Highway to Durango, The Doloroes
River road, Cortez, Colorado and the Mesa Verde Cliff Dwellings, and on and
on and on.

I have a friend/acquaintance (Concours Owners Group member) who lives in
Montrose, who would most likely be of significant help in giving me/us ideas
about where to stay, logistics, etc.

Lance "Dawgmanaut" LaCerte,  Denver, CO