Re: First Gear's Kilimanjaro Jacket

Hi Vicki...

Thanks for the feedback on the Kilamanjaro jacket.  I've been
pretty tempted to buy it because it really fits well.  I'd like
to take a look at the Dainese stuff but not sure I can find anyone
local who has it in stock.  I don't really need to get anything as
my Aerostitch will probably last a lifetime, but guess I'm just
tired after 6 years of looking like Santa Claus in it. :-)
I suspect the jacket will have to wait until I get the bike set
up right for me.  I think I'm going to have to go put ST bars
plus the GenMars on my bike.  So that will be a few hundred right
there.

Kathy