Re: 6000 mile service - Good News

At 10:53 PM 10/20/00 +0100, Robert Wilson wrote:
>Firstly, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the people who run this
>list (thanks, Eric for your willingness to share your time, knowledge and
>contacts) and all the contributors. This list was instrumental in my
>decision to buy the bike and sometimes even enthused me to go for a ride
>when I hadn't planned to.

Thanks Robert - big thanks also to Steve Lilley at Jack Lilley Ltd for his
continued support of this and other Internet Mailing Lists. Without his
unselfish support this list would not be here.

>I'm not a "real motorcyclist", I don't like getting my hands dirty, so I

Well, I agreed with everything else but that one statement. Just because
you decided not to work on your bike does not make you any less of a
motorcyclist in my eyes.

If you enjoy the ride then you are one of us.....

Great post - thanks.

- - Eric