Re: plastic body protectors

 >  >>> does anyone know if the plastic body protectors which come with
 > the soft luggage are available separately? <<<
 >
 >     Yes they are! I bought a set when I had the Chase-Harper Stealth

so it turns out that although Triumph doesn't carry the protectors
separately, they _may_ be available.

and, happily, my dealer had a set, maybe even two.  the thing is, they
_only_ fit the RS and ST.  so if someone buys the soft bags and
doesn't have one of those two bikes, the panels are useless to them.
so i got a pair, without the bags, for $35.

they're great.  installation was pretty easy, and they fit perfectly.
i'll put clear film under them in any case, but once that's done, i'll
be able to use and toss my bags on with impunity.

every bike should have these available.

paul