Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:37:04 -0400
From: Paul Fox <pgf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: miscellaneous questions, sprint rs

  - my current tank bag isn't going to work on the RS.  what bags have
    people used successfully?  how happy are folks with the triumph
    bag?  (especially, how good is the map compartment?) i'd like to
    hear of any other bags that mount neatly/securely, and don't
    interfere with or engage the switchgear at full lock.   it also
    seems that a very tall bag might not fit between me and the tank.

i think that's all.  for now.

:-)

paul