[no subject]

Doug, Lisa and Martin,

Thanks for all of the input and help.  This whole list is a wonderful source
of support.

I have since talked to State Farm and it appears that because they know I
have documented the bike with photographs, they don't seem to upset that
I've already disassembled it and placed all of the broken bits out for
inspection.  Hopefully I haven't set myself up (as Martin suggested) for any
significant fighting about getting it fixed ---- my biggest concern is the
snapped weld points on the radiator bracket---- welding is something I can't
do and will have to take to the dealer.  Ultimately I want to do all of the
work that I can and get paid for the labor so I can invest in some 'extras'
for the scoot.

Thanks again,  Lance