RE: miscellaneous questions, sprint rs

Rear Hugger:  When I had the hugger installed (came with bike, just showed
up late) they DID remove the rear wheel.  With enough time and aggravation I
am sure you could do it with the wheel on the bike, but you will need
maneuvering room and room to turn a wrench.

Tank Bag:  I use an RKA bag, their smallest.  It fits well, but is small.
Very Very nice build.  A plus is you can get custom colors for it, if that
is your bag baby (Austin Powers).

A thought about the Odo/Trip/Clock.  The wires for the passing light switch
should run near the instrument panel, what about just disconnecting the
passing light function and use that button for switching functions.  I am
probably going to use that button/lever for my garage door opener.