Re: miscellaneous questions, sprint rs

 > Rear Hugger:  When I had the hugger installed (came with bike, just showed
 > up late) they DID remove the rear wheel.  With enough time and aggravation I
 > am sure you could do it with the wheel on the bike, but you will need
 > maneuvering room and room to turn a wrench.

okay, i guess i'll plan on removing the wheel then.  which means
it'll happen after i get the centerstand.  :-)

 > A thought about the Odo/Trip/Clock.  The wires for the passing light switch
 > should run near the instrument panel, what about just disconnecting the
 > passing light function and use that button for switching functions.  I am
 > probably going to use that button/lever for my garage door opener.

good idea, but i don't think it's hooked up that way.  remember that
the hi-lo beam switch is in that control pod too -- the passing light
probably just connects directly to the other switch -- no extra wires.
you might still be able to use it -- the 509/595 circuit diagram shows
it as having actual wires, not as a single integrated module -- but you'd
have to cut their wires and run your own to where you want them.

paul